breast engorgement

ari • 👧🏻👧🏼👧🏻
Okaaaaay, I'm a FTM. I never thought breastfeeding would be so hard and painful. My daughter is now 4 days old today and apparently I was latching her on completely wrong the first two days so on day three we had an appt with a lactation consultant and she was able to latch her on correctly automatic I understood all the wrongs I was doing my not sitting up straight or propping my feet. Ever since then I've tried many and many of times to latch her on and I just can't I've read so many articles and watch plenty of YouTube videos. I became so frustrated I couldn't feed my daughter I pulled out the manual pump given to me from the delivery and bottle fed her. Now on day 4 I have engorged breast of nothing but colostrum. I was able to get a hold of my sisters automatic pump which helped me relieve some pain but seriously I've pumped 5 oz and my boobs are huge ..... my nipples are still cracked from the first two days of her latching on incorrectly .... how else can I relieve engorment? How often can I pump if my breast are so engorged? Can anyone else relate? I'm beyond stressed and frustrated.