crazy unexpected birth

Katelynn โ€ข 29, married, mom of 2 beautiful baby boys, one is a newborn and the other is 2 years old
Birth story:
Baby Adonis was born June 5,2017 at 12:55pm 8 pounds 9 ounces. He's a beautiful healthy baby boy๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
This was my second pregnancy and second time having a c-section. I knew what to expect but was more freaked out this time than the first time. I put off thinking about it so much that I packed my hospital bag 30 minutes before we had to leave for the hospital.
We had to be there at 10am scheduled delivery for noon. About a block away from the hospital I started to cry. I cried all the way up to labor/delivery. Once we got there I became remarkably calm. They brought me to my room and I got changed and situationed into my bed. They began the process of getting me ready.
They stuck me twice to get the IV which sucked but didn't hurt as bad as with my first. At this point I felt like I'd be okay.
It was time and I walked into the OR, hubby stayed outside. Iย became very scared and literally cried in fear in the nurses arms during the spinal. They laid me on the operating table and as they prepared me, I became very hot despite them saying it's freezing in the OR. When they were done prepping me, my husband came in. ย He held my hand and fanned me using a clipboard they gave him. He literally had to do this the entire delivery.
Baby was born and he and hubby left while they sewed me up. They brought me back to my labor delivery room, let me try skin to skin and nursing.ย 
As Donny lay on me I became extremely overheated. I began puking over the side of the bed. At that point hubby got a nurse and took Donny.ย 
The nurse took my temp and it was 92 degrees. ย Since I had puked after ice chips I wasn't allowed anything other than the IV fluids.ย 
By 6:30pm I was still insanely hot despite them saying my temp was still in the low 90s. They finally tried a bear hug technique. This allowed me to get warmed up without feeling like I was being overheated. For the first time since before the birth I actually felt good; however, my face was so itchy. They gave me Benadryl to relieve the itching. This caused me to be even more out of it. My family that was there was very worried and my family not there was worried hearing what was happening.
Around 9pm they moved me over to recovery. Around midnight we finally went to sleep and by 2am they wanted to try me walking, which I did great. Walking was no where near as bad as with my first pregnancy.ย 
Luckily baby is healthy and doing well. Only issues were with me due to a reaction to anesthesia and my anxiety. ย 
Thinking back on the whole experience, I hate that I was so messed up afterwards and as time is passing and I talk to my family, it turns out I was more out of it than I even knew.
Thank you for reading and below are some pictures.