i hate endometriosis

Yazmin
I hate it ! I absolutely hate it !!!! I'm so depressed, all I do and think is about me getting pregnant. I want to have a baby I've been ttc for 3 years now. I have 2 children 9&8 years old from previous relationship so I don't even know when I developed Endometriosis. This is my second relationship after leaving my kids' father when they were only 2&1 years old. I love them with all my heart they're my everything. They constantly ask for a baby sibling and I try to stay positive and tell them yes soon we will, but it's gotten to the  point where I think it will never happen. My fiancé is usually the calm one and the one that wipes my tears away and holds me when I get so emotional due to us failing at ttc. Last night he broke down like I've never seen him before, he has cried before due to this but not like last night. He broke down and cried and told me he was scared that it will never happen, I'm very much scared too. This is what I think about all day , I randomly cry throughout the day because I just can't cope with it. I'm too depressed too sad too tired. I hate going on social media and seeing another pregnancy announcement. When the hell will it be my turn ??? Gosh I'm trying to keep my sanity but I just can't. Endometriosis is ruining my life.