75% sure it's a girl?

Denise
Today's adventure included my monthly check up for #babycook and I. We're both doing great! Also, today was the last ultrasound to determine #babycook's gender. 4th attempt I might add. Yes, our baby is being stubborn LOL! Unlike last time, where baby was sitting on its butt, it was now upside down with its butt facing up and its back toward us. Really #babycook? After trying to get a good view, the doctor was only able to provide me with a 75% answer to the question we've all wanted to know. " I'm 75% sure it's a girl. " Deep down I laughed because I was told the exact same words with Josh. However, my doctors initial assumption was that it was girl she just wasn't sure, same goes for the ultrasound tech from the hospital. I'm choosing to believe my dream about my baby being a girl to be accurate since after all, the dreams I had with Josh were true despite being told I was having a girl. We'll found out for sure sooner or later! #babycook is determined to stay a surprise till the end.