Husband constantly home late with no heads up

My husbands work ended 3 hours ago. We have two kids, 2 and 9 months, I'm a SAHM. The building he works in gets locked at that time the business day ends so I know he's not still there. I've had no phone call or text to say where he is and he's conveniently ignoring my messages. This happens at least 3 times a week. He's NEVER comes home on time. We only live 10 minutes from his job so he should be home within 30 mins tops. I'm pissed because he never even thinks to let me know that he'll be home late or WHEN he'll be home but then gets pissed when I don't have dinner made for him for when he decides to come home. I'm at my wits end. Whenever I ask him what he's doing he says he has to "stay late" which I know is bullshit or that he was working on his dirt bike with his friends. But why not just send me a damn text letting me know you'll be late. My two year old was too tired to even wait up for him and he was so sad and asked why daddy is never home to see him before bedtime😔 What would you do?