Anyone else just done??! 😫😩 (rant)

Anna • Hi! My name is Anna ! I`m 33 and I just had my rainbow baby July 5 2017! Enjoying life and undecided on future children! 👶🏼👶🏼💙💙
This week...34 weeks for me... I'm literally just done being pregnant!! I can't wait for baby to get here which won't be long for me I'm having a c-section at 37 +2 due to being high risk and having 3 different things wrong with me! So many thoughts are going through my mind as I can't sleep for 💩 tonight!! My very small condo is a disaster and it's getting out of control because after my work shifts I have zero energy to do anything! The cat hair that I haven't been keeping up with from my white thick coated cat is getting to be just to much to handle... my place looks like an episode of hoarders for god sake because we don't have enough room for all the baby stuff we were graciously given from our shower two weeks ago! (I'm so thankful) I want to tell my job sorry I'm just done working , I'm a hairdresser and I've developed maralgia paraestetica which is upper left thigh numbness and pain that won't go away till the baby is born and recently carpal tunnel of pregnancy and my hands lock on every night and I can't even close them in the morning!!! This afternoon I found out two girls quit our salon because of better offers they received so I'm pretty sure if I call to say I can't finish my two more weeks they aren't going to be too happy about that regardless of what's going on with me! My pregnancy belt which was helping at first with my leg pain it no longer does so I struggle to stand!! I've only gained belly weight and not much 20lbs and baby doesn't have room anymore and boy do I get the pains from him day and night! I also have icp and the meds make me super tired yet I can't sleep at night 😩My fiancé wants me to stop everything and just stay home and finish this out because he feels if I rest more I could get more done around the house.. he tries to help out but he works a long week and does side jobs! I can tell he's getting frustrated with the way our place looks but it's like wtf do you want from me! He will complain from time to time then stops himself because he knows how I'm feeling.. His answer is stop working which will prob solve a lot he's right but I just don't have it in me to upset my last few clients who waited it out to get me last min before I leave so they can wait till I get back! If I wait till the end of my preg it only gives me 1 week to rest and try and get stuff done before the baby arrives!!! Needless to say I feel bad saying this but I almost can't wait till this is all over and I'm back to my normal self! All 3 things wrong with me will go away upon delivery and I'm counting the days..Im grateful for my son to be but I have had a horrible pregnancy this is my first and will most likely be my only it wasn't easy what so ever for me! Soo tonight I did what any GROWN ADULT would do I called MOMMY!! I cried to her and she took work off tomorrow to come over and help me on my day off! I have high hopes for how much we can get done and hopefully this will make me feel better!!  Sometimes as much as you don't want to you need MOMMY😂!! Anyone else just feeling done???! Or am I the only one on this boat?!