I'm shocked. I had all the normal signs that AF was gonna start, but I tested this morning and here's what I got!!!

Laura • It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice ❤️
My husband and I have been TTC for 18 months! We finally have our BFP!!! He's on his way home from working out of town and I'm so excited to tell him!!! 
I'm so shocked because I had bloating, cramping, sore boobs and emotional symptoms leading up to today. I usually start my period at like 4 or 5 am and it didn't come this morning. So I took a cheapie test (I wasn't about to use the "expensive" tests 😂) and it came back with a faint line. My heart stopped and I was like, no way. So I grabbed a different test and threw it in my purse to take to work since I didn't have to pee anymore. 
I got my BFP in the bathroom stall at work hahaha
I've only told one person today, a stranger. I took my car into the dealer for an oil change and was reading "What to Expect When You're Expecting" while I waited. 
I put it back into my purse when he called me back to the office to checkout. When I sat down he asked what I was reading and I pulled it out. He congratulated me and was so nice. 
I can't wait to start sharing with my friends and family! ❤️