The stares in public 😒 RANT.

Courtney🐧 • Mommy of one perfect little girl 💜
Does being pregnant just automatically welcome judgmental stares when you enter any room, nowadays?! Apparently people in my city think so. Of course, some are friendly and completely positive and I appreciate it in that case, but some I can literally see the judgement in their looks as they "secretly" point and talk.. even my SO realized and came up behind me all lovey and rubbed my tummy like "yup this is all mine" because he knew what the majority was doing would make me uncomfortable. 
I love my body more than I ever have before I was pregnant, so I try to not take offense to it.. but I can't believe the nerve of some people; it's like being rude just comes too naturally and they don't even care about common courtesy or any manners whatsoever to just LOOK AWAY especially if they're going to be so obviously rude and judgy towards a stranger... 
It's 100+ degrees, the first time I go out in something other than a t-shirt, then THIS happens; definitely makes me nervous to walk into a full room now.. it's a maternity tank top, is it really that bad?! 😩