morning ladies💗

Morgan
Woke up feeling 100%. I reminded myself that I am enough, I do enough, I'm good enough. Just a little choices tool I've been relearning. For those of you who haven't heard of the Choices program, it is a seminar that every year. It is a very great way to get away just for FIVE DAYS! And reevaluate your worth, and even go over your past and all of these positive things I cannot share too much because they'd like you to experience yourself. Anyway, I went through it last year and I've been craving positivity for over a month, and last night I took a chance to over look some of my tools and write them down. This morning I awoke feeling extra today, so I got up and instead of coffee I had an English Breakfast Tea w/ a facial mask. I feel 100%, I look good, my skin will be smoother and my family is coming to town!!! I am so over joyed right now. Lately I've been losing myself to please others, and their well being. I hope all of you beautiful ladies have a great weekend, and take time to make your soul happy, your well being is important in every aspect. I know it's so overwhelming while TTC, or stress at work takes the toll, or even just family problems, you have to take care of yourself so you can take care of others💕 another fantastic choices tool. I am super blessed to have an amazing family, a career that I am striving for every day, I have a handsome tough headed BF that sometimes makes me question our relationship but all in all he's kind of been through a lot more than I have so I understand and patience is key. I am blessed for another day alive, and I am so blessed to have found this app. Because without it I wouldn't be able to share just how happy I am to my other accounts. This <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">Glow app</a>, has really helped me, and I love seeing all the posts about babies, advice, positive results, hope, faith, and of course love💗
We all need a little extra love, even something as simple as this app. 
Baby dust✨ to all, and to all a good day!Â