A little down 😟

Jessica
So my husband and I had sex three days in a row and then I realized that's when I was ovulating. So between then and now my breast have been tender, daily my nausea gets worse, I'm having horrible headaches, and I've got sick just by looking a raw meat. I didn't want to get my hopes up but on the other hand I was praying for a rainbow baby. Yesterday we were at a water park and I started to spot. When I woke up this morning it was heavier but creamy looking. I was looking forward to taking a test tomorrow but now it seems pointless. Ever since I had an inkling that I could be prego I started drinking 8 glasses of water, taking prenatal vitamins, and cutting back little by little on smoking. It just saddens me that I know I can have kids because I have an 11yr old son and my husband can have kids because he has two but all we want is one together. We want to enjoy pregnancy and delivery together. Is that so much to ask? I ordered the kits with 52 ovulation test and 20 prego tests so when I get them in the mail we are gonna get serious with this!