Please feel free to bitch with me

Yuli • After 7 months, drugs and herbs, finally have a magical bean inside me!
I'm a SAHM with very little friends so I don't really go out. I'm almost 8mos preggo (next week) and I have a toddler who is seriously two handfuls! I know it's father's day weekend, i know my job is to cook and clean and watch our son but give me a fckn break dude! I made him a cake from scratch, a card made from scratch, took him to lunch and gave him time away this weekend. He wanted to go shopping alone, fine. I took care of our son almost all weekend alone. I asked him to help with the litter and he took half a day to do it (in the mean time there was no litter because I had already thrown it out along with the trash). (I also vacuumed today while it was 86°. ) He started complaining that he didn't have any time to do it and then said I'm really shitty today bc we had just argued about him making our toddler apologize for trying to play with him (while he had dirty hands). He ticks me off with his picky shit. Like he didn't want our son to color in doors in case he wrote on the walls. I told him he was out of his goddamned mind. His dad grew up with a military dad and overreacts easily. I tell him I didn't marry his father so he needs to stop acting like him! Our son only wanted to play with him and he made him apologize!! Is it just me or is he a fucken douche!? He only spent a few hours with him this weekend and had him apologize tons of the time!! Cool it A-hole!! Anyone else wanna bitch because I'm really in the mood for it!