My boyfriend's ex

Have you ever been friends with any of your bf exes on social media...I tried but regret it up to this day. So I know all my bf exes and I don't bother being friends with exes just because I don't want nothing to be pushed in my face or bragged about..anyhow I got request from one of his exes on Facebook, so I said maybe I should give it a try so I did. Next thing I knew she was in my inbox asking me if I am threatened by her because apparently my boyfriend no longer speaks to her. I just told her she was the past and I'm NEVER going to feel threatened by an ex because exes are exes for a reason. So I asked my bf about it and he said yes he did stop talking to her because she wanted more than friendship after they broke up because she cheated. He was friends with her before but he deleted his Facebook and made a new one therefore she was deleted too but she has sent him request, he didn't accept by the way. I made a new one too and she has sent me but I didn't accept it, so she got way thru one of my friends and said I was a bitch and I took away her friend. I honestly don't know what's wrong with her.