Being a nanny...๐Ÿ‘ถ๐ŸŒ‚๐Ÿผ

Taylor

My fiance and I just recently decided that we are going to start TTC this upcoming October! I've always loved kids and I always knew I wanted to be a mama, but after meeting this guy and becoming a team it was clear to me that this was the guy I wanted to spend my life with and build a family with.

I've been a nanny for a couple of years while going to school and I've worked with teeny tiny sprouts up to big rambunctious kiddos.

A family that I used to work for just welcomed a baby girl into their family and I just started nannying her a couple weeks ago! She is only 12 weeks and such a happy beautiful girl.

Before my fiance and I decided we would start TTC in a few months I wanted a baby but I somehow put it mostly in the back of my head knowing he wasn't ready to try just yet.

Now that we have a date and he is just as excited as I am, things have gotten much worse! I'm counting down the days until we start trying and caring for this teeny tiny perfect baby is making me crave my own so badly!

My silly SO thought caring for a new baby would help alleviate my baby fever. Little did he know I would come home exaughsted, covered in spit up breast milk, sore muscles, bags under my eyes AND a spirit that still says "I just can't wait, I'm so excited for my own!" ๐Ÿ™„