Could I be pregnant?

priscilla

My last period was on the 24th of may and I was off by the 28th of may. Me and my boyfriend had sex on the 31th of may and also on the 4th of june. I started getting a brown discharge by the 8th and later that day I started getting a white stretchy discharge. A couple days later on the 12 I started getting a red discharge but it was a thin light layered of blood, it was not like heavy dark period blood at all, just light and it only lasted for one day tops. On the 13th I started getting a brown discharge again, lasted for about a day. And since then I havent gotten any kind of discharge at all. Its weird how I was getting all these discharges and light spotting a week before my period is due.

And today im bleading from down there and i t looks like its my period but no cramps. I always get cramps days before my period, very heavy strong cramps. And now that I guess my period is here I didnt get any cramps at all. Thats a first. Could this be the last period that im gonna get? Am I pregnant?