pregnancy fun

gi
Ok so far in this pregnancy I'm pretty irritable.. I've pretty much lost my filter lol... and I'm restless. I cannot sleep for long period of time. I wake up anxious all night long and I'm exhausted but somehow feel overslept. I feel like I'm so hungry and will crazy something and once I bite it doesn't taste right to me. Thankfully I do not have morning sickness.. but I have an extreme case of laziness 😂😂 I have spurts of energy and motivation but it quickly disappears. I'm 6w4d and I'm already worried for my husband. Thankfully he's the most patient person I've ever met.. 
Although yesterday I was trying to pet a baby bunny that's been in our backyard daily for over a week and the bunny was coming right to me. My dear hubby 😒 chased him away screaming "noooo you're carrying my child and the bunny has rabies" 
Idk why he feels that bc the bunny is soooo small and it's not foaming at the mouth. I just ran inside crying bc the bunny is so cute and now probably won't come back. Talk about overprotective!