Late ovulation, implantation or pregnant?! Vitex and vitamin b6

M_rue
So i recently posted that ive been on vitex. Today would be my 30th day taking it and i just finished the last dose today. The WEIRDEST thing happened. So last month when I purchased my first bottle it was initially to kickstart my period and to have regular periods/ovulation. Well that (night) when i got home from purchasing it i went to the restroom and realized...oh shit i just started my period! So the next morning, i take my first dose. I have a normal period about 7 days long (thats normal for me) and ended my period on the 17th. Well this month on the 17th i had every symptom of AF...i was sooo sick for two days! Throwing up, didnt want to eat, super bloated. Well i went to walmart to grocery shop, and you know that feeling when you can feel something wet down there and you just know theres going to be blood when you whipe? I had that feeling. So I grabbed a box of tampons. Super excited that my period came some what on time...I usually miss them for a few months. When i got home and went pee. No blood:( so a week later (today) I just bought another bottle of vitex so i could take it tomorrow. I havent had any wierd symptoms other than ive pees like 20 times today. Like (running to the restroom) kind of pees. Right when i got home i just wiped and there was pink blood. Im so confused! If i dont start my full on period im taking a test tomorrow!