Feelings for her...

So I'm not sure what to call it, I believe it's bi-curious, but I think I have some feeling for a girl I use to be really close friends with. I am married to my husband and she has a boyfriend. She has had sex with a female before though. We use to be pretty close and then just grew apart when she started drinking and doing drugs and I didn't. She has cleaned up now and just got her associates and I have found myself fantasizing about her for a few months. I always wanted to kiss her and stuff and have found her very beautiful and a wonderful person. I don't dare reach out to her or anything because I don't think she would be interested. My husband does know that I'm curious and is ok with it. I do feel bad for wanting her because I do love my husband very very much, but if I ever got the chance I would totally take it....And I feel it's important to add that I am LDS and so is my whole family and I could never talk to any of them about this and I'm scared if I did it they would find out....