"Stop testing after your first positive OPK".... bs, lol!!

TK
I got my first clear positive the night of CD 12, with positives CD 13, and they began to fade CD 14 (normal for me), but the night of CD 15, it was blazing & everyday after that was blazing. I did keep testing because I found it odd that they we're getting darker and I still didn't see a temp increase. Looking back I got my darkest positives CD 18 at night & the morning of CD 19. My temp always drops the lowest right before ovulation. And my temp has been up & rising since CD20, so I'm pretty sure I ovulated after 8 days of positives. I'm happy I decided to keep testing because I would've for sure missed it. I had sex with Preseed throughout my fertile week. BUT my last time was the morning of CD18. If I ovulated, let's say, the night of CD 19. Is there still a good chance? Maybe I'll have a higher chance of having a girl??? But anyways, in conclusion, I think I had a delayed ovulation because I normally ovulate regularly, and around CD 15. But the night of CD 18 when I got my first strong positive, that was the worst night of my life. It felt like ovulation pains because it was on my ovaries, but this pain was a million times worse. I was crying all night & wanted to go to the ER, but I decided to sleep it off. It felt like my body was struggling to ovulate from both sides, that's how bad the pain was. I'm afraid I do have some cysts on my ovaries because that's the only explanation I can have for that. And since the cysts stopped me from ovulating regularly & the LH surge kept rising, did it make me ovulate from both sides? Maybe? Wonkiest ovulation ever 😂😂