i need help... reassurance... something..

Sarah
Soooo, I have 3 positive at HOME tests,(2 the .88 cent ones from Walmart, positive. And stayed positive... and I took a digital as well same results...) I went to the wic office, and they have a nurse place to do tests as well so I could get proof of pregnancy for insurance..... on June 13th I got a bfp there test also.... on Tuesday, June 20th I had my first obgyn apt, and did my pap, and also had my blood tested, she had called yesterday and said that my blood came back and I'm not pregnant... the digital test, I bought yesterday and took a few hours after she called and it said "pregnant" in big letters..... what could this mean? Could the blood test have been wrong? My lmp was may 4th so I'm currently 22 days late,(due June 1st) and no period just positive tests.... I FEEL pregnant, have the fatigue, nasuea, tender breast, morning sickness like crazy(well all day) and I can barely eat I feel staving but after a bit of food I feel like I'm going to explode, I wake up feeling like I've never eaten in my life(same as my last 2 babies) and also I pee like so so so often...
Has anyone had this happen and everything be okay? I've heard with chemical pregnancys you'd get negative urine and positive blood, so mine is the opposite... and I don't want to think that's the case because me and my SO really want this baby.... 
Help please.❤️