feeling like a failure ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

tori

Hello,ย 

I don't quite know wether this would be a good idea but anyways I'm going to start from the beginning,ย 

I started to see this boy from round the corner from mine at the end of November I got caught pregnant by him after a few days of making it official between us I was so scared I didn't know what to do but I was convinced I was going to keep our baby, however he was nearly arrested a few weeks of him finding out about our pregnancy everything went downhill from there I had everyone who I knew (including family) telling me to have an abortion, I didn't want to I already loved my baby and I wanted to do everything I could to keep it yet it wasn't ever to go my way they forced me to have the abortion I was so broken hearted after it (I still am) they all said I was gonna be fine and that they'd stick by me however they did not, I'm now suffering day in day out... and on top of all this I might be pregnant again and hardly anyone to talk to because no one would believe me, I am now awaiting a letter for my scan to come through the post and I'm scared in case I might not be pregnant and it's something much worse like a cyst in my womb, many have said that it's harder to conceive ๐Ÿ˜ž I just don't know what to do with myself and it all started from having the abortion I just wished I had run out of there, feeling like a failure ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Sorry it's soo longย