help!!!

It all started....
Friday around 3am i was having some slight pains in my lower stomach and little bit of back to front pain but went away very quickly soo i didnt mind... 
Saturday i kept feelings a little pain on the bottom of my stomach thought im fine theres nothing wrong baby is moving everything is fine and it went away soo once the night came it was very uncomfortable to sleep with the little pain soo i just kept breathing in and out and suddenly fell sleep 
Soo... Sunday during the day it was okay in didnt feel the pain anymore until the night came again and felt kinda sick to my stomach and the same little pain lower stomach soo i just slept it off but as monday morning (right now at 5:12am) i woke up at 4:30 not being able to fall sleep when i move around trying to switch sided it hurts my lower stomach i still have that little lower stomach pain baby is moving not worried soo much but now the pain is getting me a little worried bc i dnt know what it is.... but pain as gone down again.!
do you guys think im fine or should i call my doctor just in case and tell her what have ive been feeling for her to know?? Ooh btw im 35 weeks n 3 days!!!☺️