Now what...

Brittney
January 28th I had an ovarian cyst rupture. The most painful thing to date I've delt with. The symptoms the week before leading up to the rupture were tenderness to my right side which radiated into and around my back. I work on a labor and delivery unit which also means gynecological operations take place here too. After my cyst ruptured I was having rectum and stomach pain! It took me four hours to go into the emergency department. I knew that wouldn't find anything fee flowing fluid from the cyst and alot of bills attached for nothing wrong with me. When u arrived there I started to have difficulties breathing or managing my pain. Go to cat scan run that test, the ultrasound department comes yo my bed side I ask a million question which of course they can't answer it has to be from the doctors mouth (working their you know all the stipulations) the moment she's taking the ultrasound I can't breath I'm the most uncomfortable i have ever been. They ask if I could be pregnant of course there is always a chance they mention an ectopic pregnancy.. minuets later I'm being rush into the operating room for an emergency surgery. When my cyst had ruptured it was also in turn attached to a main attery so while I'm thinking this pain is normal my body cavity is slowly filling up with blood. Laparoscopic surgeries are also no fun the gasses they have to fill your cavity up with have no where to go when they're done. I had woken up with the referred shoulder pain I had before hand. I was then put on the depo shot 😑 not thrilled, not thrilled at all. They informed me that cysts have a tendency or reaccuring I of course didn't want that. The next three months I was moody emotional depressed hot flashy I spotted and bleed for the whole remainder. I had a follow up appointment which I then said this isn't working for me and explain how I felt they wanted to try and oral contraceptive.. again I didn't wanna take anything. My daily activities are never the same every day I can't remember to take it so I knew I would stop. Well I've of course stopped since then have had my first period last month.. well this month I haven't received flow.. I'm late and wondering. My boyfriend said were not doing anything to prevent which is also true in this case. I took a test it was negative, talked with a few co workers and said wait till the beginning of next month the depo can mess with your body up to a year after. I've always be regular which then makes me worried it's another cyst. I can get a quant ordered I just would like to wait until it's an actual positive. Lol I'm not sure what to think lol thanks for listening to my life story.