falling out of love with boyfriend?

Andrea
So before I started dating my boyfriend I realized I wanted a poly relationship but then I met him and we hooked up. The relationship developed from there and I felt like I was getting everything that I needed. I was really happy. But now I feel bored and frustrated with him. I feel like I'm his mom. And his lack of self care is really unatractive. I no longer feel like I'm getting what I need. We also barely have sex anymore. I really care about him. He is a wonderful person and I really want to have him in my life. We have  used to have really good communication but I feel like I've kind of retreated a little bit. He's my best friend and I am so comfortable being around him. But I think I've fallen out of love with him. A lot of the reasons I fell in love with him aren't really there or at least he doesn't show it anymore. I don't want to lose him because he is a really great person. I don't want to lose friends. Honetly I'm just venting now. I'm not really asking for advice, I just want to know if anyone else has been through anything similar.