MAJOR Tantrums?

Angela • Baby Boy Born July 20th 2016💙 Baby Girl Born August 24th 2018 🎀 Baby Girl #2 Born January 2022 🎀 🌈 Baby Boy #2 born May 17th 2024 💙
I assume this is what's happening but in the last two days my normally happy baby has been throwing huge fits. One being this morning around 5 am, he woke up so I went in and gave him back his paci like any other day and isntead of going to back to sleep he proceeded to cry for an hour and a half! I changed his diaper and even brought him in the cuddle with me and he just kept screaming 😫 evatually I put him back in his crib and he went to sleep. Now the same thing is happeneing this evening!! He got mad at his toy and started crying and wouldn't stop, I thought maybe it was time for a bottle and gave him one but he kept throwing it and pushing it away so I went to try a nap and he hasn't stopped screaming!! This has been going on for half and hour now and I've tried rocking him in the dark with his noise machine, cuddling with him and bottle... So now I am sitting here defeated and frustrated. Is this normal what's going on?? Help me please 😭