Real life (dream) baby

Jodie • i just wanna be called mamma 💗💗
So last night I was praying to God to help me this month to conceive saying the usual "I'll never sin again, I'll do charity work, I'll go church every week" and I fell asleep why doing so and dreamt I had a baby boy, all cute laying on my bed fast asleep looking all adorable and it felt so real bcoz I could physically smell the new born baby smell and even though it was probably 5-6minutes dream I was laying there looking at him and it felt like forever, He then started to cry so I picked him up to stop him and I jumped up awake and for a split second I was looking round my room for my baby boy and realised it was a dream and my heart broke in half. It was the weirdest dream I've ever had I could feel him in my arms and smell the baby smell from his skin. Never have I felt the utter heartbreak as I felt when I realised he wasn't real 😭😭 but in those 5-6minutes I've never felt such love, peace and happiness and felt such calm and meanfulness like I had exactly what I had been put on this earth to do, to be someone's mother and if I felt that in a dream I can't imagine what I will be like when I actually hold my own baby, don't think a tank would be able to knock me down. Xx