I don't think my boyfriend wants our baby

Shakyla
so it's starting to seem like my boyfriend is more interested in the child he has from previous relationship than the one we have on the way and it's starting to seem like he doesn't really care about the child we have on the way. For example everytime I but something for our day which is essential stuff like wipes and diapers with my own money he gets an attitude telling me she doesn't even need anything when we literally have nothing stocked or bought as is and I've been the one buying her EVERYTHING  he hasn't bought her one thing not even a diaper and didn't even offer to pitch in to help pay for the babyshower but goes clothes shopping for his son everytime he gets paid. And when I asked him to clean it the second bedroom so I could start her nursery since I'm due in August he told me to wait because he needs to decide what he wants to do I there for his son first which I don't think is fair especially considering his son doesn't live with us and is only there twice a week every other week. I'm really at a standstill because I've been getting this vibe that he doesn't want to be involved with our daughter or he doesn't care about preparing for her and it's make sad and anxious because I'm at the point where I'm debating on if I want to be in this relationship anymore.