update on miracle baby

z
For anyone who knows my story, and anyone who doesn't know, I lost my boyfriend when I was 15 weeks pregnant. It was the hardest thing I've ever had to go through. I am now 28 weeks and I just had a check up this morning and our baby boy is perfectly healthy! I am soooo excited for him to be here. I can't wait to snuggle my boy & see all the many ways he resembles the love of my life. ❤️❤️ it has been a long, hard 13 weeks.. I wish so bad that he could be here and watch my belly grow. He would always put his hand on my belly and talk to our baby even when we didn't know the gender, and he was only the size of a jelly bean. Sometimes it's hard not to cry.. but then again, feeling him move inside me makes it soooo hard not to smile. I want to make my honey proud and be the best mother I can be. I wish I could have my family that we planned for, but that's okay. At least I have him. In a little over 2 weeks I have my 3D ultrasound and I can't even contain my excitement 😍 I hope he looks just like daddy. Anyways, I just thought I'd share. Thanks to everyone who read ❤️