I sooo desperately want to take a test. I'm 2 days late and my boobs have been extremely sore progressing in soreness for about a week. They feel so full/swollen I can't sleep on my stomach anymore. And I believe its too early to test. My husband suggests I wait until Monday.

What do you ladies think?