Wedding dress shopping gone WRONG!! (My dad is a douche)

Ma

Am I being overly sensitive? Or was this as messed up as I personally think it was?

Just last week, I was at the bridal shop to get my wedding dress. I brought along my mom, 3 bridesmaids, maid of honor, my brother, my nephew, and my dad. I tried on exactly 3 dresses before I found the one. Lucky #4. (I'll include pictures). When I found my dress, the bridal shop has this cute tradition where you make a wish and ring a bell so that "every time you hear a bell you'll think of this special moment." Cute, right?

So after we picked the dresses (mine and bridesmaids'), our consultant was pulling up all the numbers for us and taking a few final measurements. In the meantime, my brother, MOH, dad, and I were standing back by the shoes, right next to where the fitting rooms are.

Another bride-to-be had found her dress, and another bell rang. To which my dumbass dad said, "another crazy bitch got her wings." RIGHT TO MY FACE. Now that hurt and kind of ruined that cute bell tradition, but it gets worse.

Fast forward to after the bridal shop, I'm in the car with my mom and sister (bridesmaid), and my sister starts telling me about some of the other shit my dad said. Apparently, while I was in the changing room, he told my brother that he wouldn't "approve" of any dresses because he doesn't want me to marry my fiance. Then, when I came out in dress #4/my DREAM DRESS, my dad said to my cousin (bridesmaid), "that dress would be beautiful on anybody else." Wtf, dude?!

And to top it all off, he didn't even offer to help ME pay for anything. I've paid for 99% of the entire wedding, and my mom has helped where she can. My dad makes > $250k annually and hasn't even offered up $20.

Ugh he's such an ass.

👰👰👰😡😡😡💩💩💩

Pictures in order: my dress, my dress+veil, the whole group (dad on the far left, cousin, MOH, me, mom, brother in orange, sister in pink, SIL/bridesmaid holding my nephew.)