silent miscarriage

lo
Yesterday, the most exiting day since I found out I was pregnant, was my 12 week scan. So me, my younger sister and other half, after a McDonald's breakfast went to the hospital. I was exited as shit I honestly couldn't wait to see our little peanut on screen all big and healthy. I already had a bump, my morning sickness has stopped and I was finally starting to enjoy being pregnant! 30 minuets in the waiting room and they call us in, I left my sister outside as you was only allowed one person in the room, we walked in, I asked about scan photos and if I had to take my belly bar out all exited she put the jelly on my belly and off we went... But I couldn't see a baby on the screen, I thought she just couldn't find it because I was still early, until we found him, he was so small, the sac looked so big and him so small. She told us she was going to do some measurements, I noticed he only measured small. After 5 more minuets she told us there was bad news, our little peanut had stopped growing at 7w5d and there was no heartbeat. He'd died in the womb more than 5 weeks ago and I didn't have a clue. As far as I was concerned I was still pregnant, I had cravings, a little bump, what did I do wrong? My world has never crashed down so much in my life. After talking to a lady and he giving us some options I'll be having a small operation on Tuesday to remove our little angel and send them to heaven where they won't be laid sleeping in a dark room anymore. And mummy and daddy can start to grieve for you. I honestly don't know how I am suppose to feel, I feel guilty for going out, laughing or even doing anything that isn't crying. I feel like I'm not allowed to grieve for my baby because he wasn't born. The hospital gave us a scan photo and my oh has got me a frame for my bedside table, I'm finding it hard to come to terms with our baby growing healthy inside me, has anyone else gone through this? Please someone tell me things get better. And tell me how you moved on. I feel so broken 😭💔