Rant *WARNING-Sensitive subject (miscarriage)*

Miranda
First, a little bit of background. My fiancé and I lost our baby two months ago. We both work and aren't struggling financially, we've been together for a year and a half, and we were so ready to be parents. We were so excited. We changed how we ate, we exercised regularly (lightly for me), and did everything we were told to do to have a healthy baby. We made it to 10 weeks. 
I am very deeply bothered by the fact that we couldn't have our baby long enough to find out if it was a boy or girl but these people who are fucked up on drugs throughout their pregnancy can have perfectly healthy babies. Multiple babies actually. It seems like they can pop them out left and right but a couple who actually wants a baby and will care for him/her has the hardest time bringing a child into the world. 
I know everyone is going to say it'll happen for us when it's time, and I know it will. But I will never understand why we lost our child, who we were already so in love with, and people that don't want kids and can't care for kids have no problems having them.