To my lost angel

I just need to share this story. I went for an ultrasound on Friday June 30 to see my baby of 11 weeks for the first time. It was the best time of my life. To see the baby for the first time. But the very next day turned into a nightmare. When my doctor called me to say that at the ultrasound they could not find a heartbeat. And she made me fill out D and C paperwork. In my state of mind I just signed the forms and told the news first to my mom. My husband was with me at the office. That day was fine until the evening when I had an outburst but seeing my husband cry was even more painful. I think he said his final goodbyes to the baby yesterday. But I hadn't and hence all this morning and throughout the day I kept crying intermittently. Until in the evening I lit the candle and said my goodbyes. I still feel horrible but I don't know I feel lighter now. But until the procedure is done on Friday, I would still be carrying my baby with me... to my dearest angel.... take care of yourself whenwrever you go... you know we will all love you with our dearest hearts