Natural colors from Jaclyn Hill palette

Cassie 🍩 • Wife of 15 years💍. Mama of 5 with a loss, and my last and final little born 04/18 👶🏻. Occupational Therapist. Far from perfect, but serve a perfect God 🙌🏽.

UPDATE IN PICTURE 3. Read update 2.

UPDATE: went to the MAC counter wearing the brows in the bottom picture and she told me she didn't understand what I wanted to fix?? I just stood there and didn't know what to say. I said I needed to find a better shape and she said the shape I have goes with my face but if I wanted to try something else I can make an appointment and that we can play around with shapes. I left thinking, WTH??? Probably still going to make an appointment and see what they can do, but maybe they just picture badly??

I did buy a new brow pencil if you can tell the color is a little different which allows me to use a lighter hand. All in all I like it better then what I was using. I'll post a picture of what THEY do to see if you like it. Sorry for the not so fresh makeup in the new photo. I've been out all day and sweating!

UPDATE 2: I think this is the best it's going to get in picture 3. I did what the girl at ULTA suggested and drew lower under my brows and didn't go any higher on the top. To me it looks almost the same, but maybe a little better? She said it's the only thing she could suggest since my natural brows are really high unless I want to pluck everything out, which I don't. What do you ladies think??

I wore some more natural colors from the Jaclyn Hill palette and I love the formulas just as much as the funner colors! Also, wearing a gloss today which is out of my comfort zone. Please no eyebrow bashing today✋🏼. I posted an eyeshadow look the other day and literally had two girls calling me a clown, that I had "God awful makeup," Nike check eyebrows and they went so far as to post memes making fun of me in the comments. Not here for that today.....I'm 30 years old and really don't have time to deal with girls that are just flat out bullies. Anyone else have the Jaclyn palette?