People hiding behind God from their true identity

Aliza
Is it bad that I think my pastor's wife is a bitch. She is also a pastor of the church but I feel like she only does this to get money out of the church. Her sons even get paid for working at the nursery. My sister volunteers and is actually there taking care of the children. But of course she doesn't get paid. The kid is younger than her by two years! She's 14. 
I feel like this lady likes being center of attention, mother goose, queen of the church. I do not like when people use god to hide behind their true selves. I've heard her countless times gruffing and puffing under her nose when things don't go her want y! It freaks me out and it scared me. 
The pastor usually throws subtitles when he is preaching about people at the church. This weekend's message was about people being slaves to wholever they owe money too. Their worker is basically their slave. They paid for. A $4,000 car. I don't think I'm a bad person seeing things the wrong way, butbim just making sure money is going to the right pockets.