Any advice welcome

Ava

I'm pregnant, not working, but my boyfriend has a full time job with the school district.

He has friends that he likes to drink and smoke with and he decided he was going to throw a big party at his mom's house while she was in Vegas so he can have his "last little hoorah" before the baby gets here in October.

He's still been drinking, and he's still been smoking.

We lived together but moved out in order to save up for an apartment and I feel like everything is falling to shit.

Now he wants to rent a house with 2 of his other friends because "it will be cheaper" one who has a kid and one who has a girlfriend.. and both of these "friends" of his smoke A LOT.

I don't feel like he's trying to change.

Am I just not getting what I want (my own apartment), or do I really have a reason to be upset?

I feel like he's not done being a teenage kid and I'm just ready to grow up and have our own shit and be a responsible parent.

He says we'd only be renting a room out of the house his friends will live in for a few months, but I don't trust that he'll want to leave because of all the "fun" he'll be having