I got my maternity pics back...and I feel ugly!

Taya • Mommy to Elliotte: 7/9/17 💕 And Killian 3/10/19 💙

Ugh. I promise I'm not fishing for compliments here...

My maternity pics took a month to get back and I was really excited, but I just feel like a fat blob in them! I was really fit (5'5", 130, ran 3 marathons last year) before pregnancy and hoped I'd be one of those cute, small pregnant girls. I gained 30ish pounds, which I'm totally fine with, and I spent most of my pregnancy feeling reasonably confident in how I looked. But I just got my pics back and I don't want anyone to see them! I like a few of them, but mostly I just feel like I look ugly. It might just be me...I'm 39+5 and really getting to the point where I'm tired of being pregnant (goddess stage is SO over)...so maybe I'm just being hormonal. But did anyone else feel this way about their pictures?!

EDIT: Wow. You ladies are so amazing. I think maybe it's hard to see these pictures because I almost don't recognize myself. We go through so many changes during this time, and it's hard to keep up with them emotionally. Thank you all SO so much- I'm going to try to spend these last few days being more grateful for my body! ❤️❤️