distant boyfriend? Pls help

my boyfriend and I had a little miscommunication about a week ago and we talked about and thought it was okay. ( he wanted me to open up about shit so I did and he got pissed off over what I said which made me feel really shitty and then when I asked him to open up he told me he wasn't in the mood)

Anyways, within the past few days(since Sunday night/monday) he would seem pretty distant at times and I decided to let him be because I assumed if something was bothering him he would speak up about it. I told him that I wanted to talk to him yesterday before this weekend bc he's going up to the cottage with friends and I know I wouldn't be able to speak to him then.

But last night he blew me off to play video games, and tonight he opened my snaps without replying and then I snapped him again asking if he's still okay to talk tonight but he didn't even open it.

at this point idk what to do anymore. My boyfriend isn't much of a talked and more of a listener but when I do try to talk to him he gets pissed off over what I say. Idk if it's bc of how I say it or if it's about what I said.

What do I do???