Needing big help

Ashley • Angel baby 3.27.16🖤 Rainbow 1.6.17💖 Due with #2 oct.18

Please no judgement. I'm stuck in a very very hard spot right now and need some advice or anyone who has been through the same thing.

Long story short...we have a 6 month old rainbow baby after many sad losses and long time trying. She is my world. We have been married 5 years and I just found out my husband went outside of our marriage and sexted with multiple other women the few weeks before I gave birth to our daughter and some of the messages are dated and time stamped to being sent the day of her birth. It's heartbreaking. I want to leave but he makes the money and has given us a new house and new car and everything for our daughter, he wanted me to be a stay at home mom. I have no job and am in nursing school but not finishing for another year. Well after our blow up this morning I left and am at family's with my daughter and I just took a test and am pregnant. I don't know if I should tell him because I don't want him to try and turn around and apologize and stuff for this baby but not want me. He said that he fell out of love with me right before our daughter was born because I was too focused on her and not our marriage anymore. It's a bullshit excuse. But has anyone ever been through cheating...does marriage counseling help? Do I try to stay for our new baby and our daughter? And how do I shake the fear of him taking our kids because I don't have money?

Thank you in advance.