Pregnancy and depression

Tiffany
So...I'm pregnant and depressed. I've had depression since i was 19yo. Currently I'm 25 (26 in dec) and 14+weeks. My depression is made worse by the fact that i have gestational diabetes and have to take a mixture of 2 insulins in the morning,then 1 with dinner and 1before bed as well as poke my fingers to take my blood sugar 4x a day. Im high risk because of this and go see high risk doctor once a week as well as a nutritionist once a month...so with all the usual set backs that come with pregnancy hormones in general in dealing with all of this and an non supportive partner that im looking to divorce because of his own unhealthy problems and 'baby mother drama ' i feel like im at the end of my rope. I should be happy because i suffered the loss of my previous pregnancy last year around this time and ive always wanted to be a mother...but im so lost that i cant even bring myself to do most things. We went out today and ended up buying a diaper bag but i wanted to return it. We got into a fight (over his constantly wondering eye) which makes me want to return it even more. I actually kicked it into the corner on the floor when i got back.