So annoying...

Courtney

This morning after church, my husband was holding our little girl and I was sitting next to them. A woman comes over and takes my daughter out of his arms (without permission, which is a major pet peeve of mine). Of course, my daughter started crying right away because she didn't know this woman and was startled. So, the woman hands her to me. So, I was annoyed when she took her without asking, now I'm annoyed because instead of handing the crying baby back to my husband she hands her to me (Can't a mama get a break?!). THEN she proceeds to lecture me about how I need to socialize her more so she's more comfortable around strangers. Admittedly, my kid is slow to warm up around people who aren't me or my husband. But she does get comfortable eventually. She has 5 cousins close in age that she spends time with regularly, she had just spent the morning in the nursery playing with other babies. So, thanks, random lady, for making my baby cry and putting her in my arms, making my husband feel inadequate as a dad, and judging my parenting, but if you could just move along and never talk to me again, that'd be great.