Completely Torn

Tamia • 💕😌
Hi I'm about to be a senior in less than two months and I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend Justin who's also a marine for about a year in a half. He's stationed in North Carolina Jacksonville and I also have a aunt who's in North Carolina but in Charlotte which is hours away, but anyways she's an Anesthesiologist and Is my perfect role model and whatever she did to get to where she is now is what I want to do but as of yet I plan on being a registered nurse first and while I get paid as that I keep going to school to be what I really wanted to be! Well I want to be close to Justin because he's going to be the one who's going to always be by my side when I need him the most and when I'm going though whatever comes for me while going though college and he suggests colleges  near his base in Jacksonville. Well I as much as I want to be close to him I don't want my parents to only think the only reason I'm wanting to go to school and reach my career in NC is only for him. When without a doubt it's for him but also because I have someone to look up to down there. His feelings are hurt and he thinks that I'm choosing what my parents want but really I'm just trying to think as if we did break up and I was by self  And how I would carry myself you know? I'm not sure if I just go fully into going to a community college in Jacksonville or to Wilmington. He has said that if I do go to a college that's about a hour or more away, we're not going to last much longer....