FTM...need help with daycare and feeding schedule!

Jess

This may be such a strange question but what do you ladies do about morning feedings and daycare? Do you wake your baby up to feed them before you take them to daycare or do you let them sleep and take them to daycare and have them feed your baby right away? Basically what I'm trying to figure out is if your baby sleeps good at night and wakes up on his/her own to eat before you'd have to go into work obviously you'll feed him/her but if your LO didn't wake up by the time you'd need him/her too in order to feed them before you'd need to leave would you wake your LO to feed or just let him/her sleep and just wake them to get ready for daycare and let daycare feed them once you drop them off? I have a 7 week old and he just started daycare last week but I've been struggling to figure out what to do. I don't want to look like a bad mom who doesn't feed their kid before daycare (because that's not the case at all) and when they ask the last time he ate I say 10 pm last night. But I also don't want to keep waking my baby every morning before he's ready to wake up just to feed him before he goes.