Hemorrhage!!

Selena • I love my Husband and my blessed life.

Yesterday I notice I was bleeding like a light period so I put on a pad to monitor the bleeding. As I went to the restroom again to pee I felt something fall out. I don't know if it was a blood clot or tissue. After that fell out I started bleeding more so I went to the ER. I wasn't cramping, no headache or no nothing just bleeding. I got my blood work and a vaginal ultrasound done. As I'm waiting for the results I went to the restroom again and the bleeding started to slow down. I was given fluids as I was waiting for my results. When they came back they said I had Subchorionic Hematoma. Which is bleeding under one of the membranes that surrounds the embryo inside the uterus. In most cases the bleeding goes away on its own. Most women go on having a heathy baby. But in some cases, the bleeding is a sign of a miscarriage or other problems with the pregnancy. When they came in and told me that I asked if I was still pregnant they said yes as far as we can see. So I have to do a follow-up on Friday to make sure the baby is fine. I hope my child is fine and I have a healthy pregnancy followed by a healthy baby.