New to the group.... ttc so frustrating and i need advice!!!

Christin
Hi everyone!! I am new to the group and needing to vent... I am 26 almost 27 and ttc with my DP. We have been trying about 4 months now. Here is a little background on why this is so frustrating. I was once married and we went thru 4 rounds of <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IUI</a> because his sperm count was very very low. All my tests came back normal. We did not end up pregnant before we were divorced. I than got pregnant by a one night stand. My son is now 3 years old and my DP has raised him as his own because my son's sperm donor has not seen or had anything to do with him since he was 9 days old. I had a rough labor and delivery with my son. I was in labor for 37 hours and than my Placentia would not detach. I got on the depo shot as soon as I could after my DS was born. I bled for about 6 or 7 months after my DS was born. Come to find out I got an infection from my Placentia being inside to long after DS was born. I quit bleeding and was not in BC any longer. Fast forward a year later i met my DP in march of 2016 and decided to get on the depo again. I had the shot in April and only one shot and it stopped my period completely until January 2017. My period is now 28-30 day cycle. I can feel when I ovulate but I have no CM now. I am worried that with my issues with my son's birth and the depo shot messing with my cycle I could not be fertile anymore... anyone have any suggestions with increase of CM? Any suggestions on over the counter vitamins for male and female??