Feeling lost/hopeless in TTC

W

I'm 23 and I got married when I was 19. My husband and I have been together since we were 15. When we were teenagers we used protection and eventually I went on the depo shot (about 6 months) I went off because he joined the military and well, I had no reason to stay on it sense I wasn't having sex.

Fast forward to when I was 19 and we moved in together, we stopped using condoms and I never went back on the shot. We never really purposefully tried to become pregnant but we never tried not to either. I never even knew my ovulation days in the least bit or even my menstrual cycle!! (I've know my cycle now for about a year now)

A few months ago I was about 6 days late on my period and my husband kept making little comments saying I was pregnant so I picked up a dollar pregnancy test just to show my husband I wasn't pregnant and it turned out I was! Went and bought more and yup, sure had a BFP. Well fast forward a little more and I ended up miscarrying 😣😣😣😣

When my dr told me that chances go up for miscarriages after the second one, I became INCREDIBLY anxious. What if I have miscarried before and I never knew because I never paid attention to when my period ever came when I was younger???

And how come it took so damn long to become pregnant after 4-5 years of full on unprotected sex??

I just want to have a family so badly. I just want ONE baby at least. Just one and I'll be so happy!

Anyways if you read all this, thank you so much for taking the time for my one in the millions of stories ❤️