Complaining about pregnant women complaining

Ashton

I'm currently 8 weeks and 6 days pregnant(have also had a prior miscarriage), it took my husband and I well over a year to conceive. And I complain. A TON. I lost close to 10lbs because I had extreme morning sickness, I can't remember the last time I pooped, I pee so much that I've actually wet my pants on more than one occasion. I crave nothing but milk, I'm lactose intolerant so this is a major issue. I had to quit my job because I was so sick and literally to weak to even stand up at work. I've had 1 trip to the ER since finding out at 4 weeks. My legs go numb from the knees down ALL THE TIME. I'm nauseous 24/7 and nothing works. I know know exactly how many slats of wood flooring are in my bathroom just from the amount of time I've spent in the bathroom. I get awful cramps in my calfs all the time. My right hip and knee lock up and go numb. My skin is so greasy I could easily use all the grease to fry all the fries at mcdonalds for at least a week. I have no energy so shaving is out of the question(even armpits). I haven't worn makeup in weeks because I don't have the energy to put it on. I had to put a stool in my shower so I could wash my hair without passing out. I am miserable. 

But I am blessed. 

I myself hated hated HATED pregnant women complaining, I felt it was them rubbing it in my face, hell, I even deleted my sister from Facebook (and some friends too) because it got so bad. 

Don't think for a second that a pregnant woman doesn't know just how lucky she is to be carrying a child, we all know it's a blessing. And you NEVER know what it took to get them there, not everyone is so open about their TTC journey. 

But judging her for not just talking about how amazing it is and for telling the bad and the ugly side is just as unfair to her as it is for you to see that.