And the symptom-spotting begins again...

Silvie • #1 born 7/16/18 after 2 years ttc❣️🌈

...just like I was sure it wouldn't haha.

Conceived last month, miscarried at 5 weeks. Was going to just wait until next month to try again but we had sex a full week before my regular ovulation time and I took an o test just out of curiosity, only for it to be blazing positive. So we did it again three more times lol. If we are going to have sex during my fertile time accidentally, then I guess we might as well really do it 😂 my mom conceived my brother the same month she miscarried, so we have a good chance I think!

Now I'm about 6-8dpo depending on actual o, and am getting the exact same symptoms I did last month before my bfp, which weren't my usual af symptoms. My nipples ache, I have AF-like cramps way too early, I'm nauseous, etc. my period isn't expected until the end of next week, based on my updated ovulation. If I had ovulated on time, it would be two weeks away.

But since I haven't had my period since the MC, it could just be a particularly rough af actually coming early. Why did I do this to myself 😂

Praying this 2ww ends quickly with a bfp, or if that isn't possible, a quick AF that comes soon 😝