I don't want to be a bitch, but...

Sorry this is long but I need to get it off my chest and get some advice from you ladies.

My husband expects me to be fine with dropping him off in Hollywood (an hour or more away from where we live) for school then coming to get him at 3 or 4 am from bars with his friends. Occasionally I would be okay with this but he's starting to go more and more. We have a 1.5 year old that I have to wake up at 3 am to drive over there and get him and spend hours in the car when he does go out. And if I go get him at 4 am we're not home until 530, I have to cook for him, clean up after him, put him/baby to bed and by the time I'm done with that baby is up and ready to start the day and I have to stay up again while he sleeps the day away.

Another reason I'm getting angry with this is I'm a stay at home mom right now. I sacrificed my schooling and put my career on hold so he could go to school and not have to worry about having to take care of a baby while I'm at school too. I have not left the house at all by myself let alone went out with friends for years. He got out of the military when I was 6 months pregnant and I never left the house without him then because he'd scream at me and make unwarranted accusations etc. It just wasn't worth the fight.

So basically I sacrificed my social life, career, school, friends, everything for him and I guess I'm a little upset that he expects me to forget everything and be cool with him going out in Hollywood without me a lot, and not be tired or complain when I take care of our son and run the household alone. I don't trust him to get a hotel room out there due to the way he has acted in the past nor do we have the money to be wasting it like that.

I don't want to be that bitch wife that doesn't let her husband do anything but I'm seriously getting pissed that he thinks this is okay.

What would you do? (Leaving him is not an option obviously lol)