It's a long post...But anyone else out there with the same problems?

Kelly
I have had trouble trying to get pregnant for years now. February 2015 I had exploration surgery to see what I was always getting cyst and pain. What was supposed to be a 30 min surgery turned to be a 3 hour long surgery because when my OB went in she saw that both my tubes were twisted around other organs and I had adhesions everywhere. She said it's nothing she's seen before everything was in the wrong place and that had to be causing the pain and infertility. Well even after the surgery I still wasn't able to get pregnant. Even had a HSG test done to see if everything was able to go through my tubes and that came back fine. Although I did have a odd reaction like 4 hours after the testing I got sick and passed out from some random pains down there. It was like a 1% chance of that happening and of course lucky me got to be the 1%. But anyway it's July 2017 and still no pregnancy and the last 4 months has been so painful and I no one knows why. She thinks my tubes has twisted again and I keep getting cysts normal ones hurt like hell then go away. Well some has decided to stick around and also had a hemorrhagic cyst (filled with blood) she gave it a few months to see if it would go away on its own if not surgery again. But it did. And when that happen I thought I was gonna die. That was so painful, kept me in the hospital for a couple days. But still in pain she now scheduled for surgery for August 23rd to see if everything is twisted and stuck again and also to remove my left fallopian tube. She thinks that's one of the big causes of the pain. I still will have my right ovary to hope and pray it works to help us get pregnant but the left tube also was twisted and stuck so we just gotta hope for the best. I have always wanted to be a mommy and getting told that's probably not gonna happen tears my heart into pieces. I just wanted to share my story because besides my boyfriend, family and friends who are always there for me. None of them ever experienced infertility and I'm loosing hope. I don't want to, I want to keep faith but I'm in pain everyday and it's like always a reminder that my tubes and ovaries hate me and don't want to work..