New to TTC- help!

Crystal

Okay y'all- I've never once posted anything online about ttc but here we go. Please spread lots of grace for the newby

I'm 26 and my boyfriend is 27. I've been completely off BC for about 3 months now. The first day of my last period was June 26 and it only lasted 3 days which is weird for me- it usually lasts 7. On a whim this month, I took an ovulation test. I took it at 9:30 pm on July 7. It was positive meaning I would ovulate in the next 24-36 hours so we got.to.business! Since I don't know my exact date of ovulation- I don't know how many dpo I would consider myself, but I'd estimate maybe anywhere from 4-6 dpo. I know that "medically" I'm not supposed to have any symptoms- but being a forum junkie has taught me that that's not necessarily true lol. I had a bit of nausea yesterday and found myself having a hard time even convincing myself to eat anything other than crackers until later that night when I was able to put down food. I had some sharp pains in my abdomen on my drive home from work (about 8pm or so) and shortly after I started feeling like I had done a bunch of crunches or ab workouts. The soreness is around my belly button but on both sides- I laid down and pressed just beneath it and it sent a pain as well- and it literally has not stopped since last night. I've had it all day long today- not subsiding. Some women have said they've felt this before, but I wanna hear from people who have actually read my story/experiences.

I'm driving myself insane with the waiting and wondering if I could be. I don't know why my stomach would feel the way it does- I'm far enough out from AF so that shouldn't be a factor. And TMI alert-- but I've had plenty of regular BMs (lol) so that's not the issue. Boobs are tender in spots, but I noticed that my nipples were a little tender under the water of the shower the other day.

Am I losing my damn mind? OBVIOUSLY I know that all I can really do is wait it out and test in a few days (likely 6 or so -__-).

Any help or advice or just encouragement- anything- would be helpful. Once again, I don't wanna be annoying and be that new girl who's just being insane, but I need to calm my mind. All I have ever wanted in my entire life is to be a mom so to be in a position to finally be one has got my mind doing some crazy things. Thanks in advance